Lady Manners School Governors direct school policy and oversee the strategic planning for the school’s affairs. They are involved in:
- ensuring that the curriculum is balanced and broadly based
- recruiting teachers and other people to work at the school
- deciding how the school spends its money
- making sure that the school meets the needs of its students and the community
The Chair of the Governing Body is Dr Chasca Twyman. The Vice Chair is Mrs Linda Allen.
As well as meetings of the full Board, our Governing Body is arranged in the following committees:
- Curriculum and Students: chaired by Mrs Sharon Sansom
- Finance and Personnel: chaired by Mrs Clair Dathan
Further details on each of our governors is available by clicking the appropriate link.