Year 9 students (and their parents) are now thinking about what subjects they will study in Key Stage 4 (Upper School). These are important choices and there is a range of information available to help.
- Thursday 23 January: Guided Choices Information Evening
- Week commencing Monday 27 January: Guided Choice request forms distributed with the Year 9 tracking data
- Wednesday 12 February: Deadline for return of Guided Choice request forms
- Summer Term: Students and parents informed of curriculum arrangements for Year 10
More information is available below, to help students to make their choices:
- Upper School Curriculum Guide 2020-22: includes full details of each of the courses being offered.
- Guided Choices Information Evening presentation: the presentation that was made to parents on Thursday 23 January.
- Guided Choices Form: Guided Choices form for printing, completion and return to school by Wednesday 12 February.
If you have queries please contact school by phone on 01629 812671 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org