The school has appointed ‘WisePay’ to provide parents and staff with the option of making secure online payments to the school, using a debit or credit card.
We're hoping this will save time as well as providing a more convenient way of paying for school meals and trips. In addition, the WisePay online account will enable parents to see how much money is in their child's school meals account, regardless of which payment method is used; and it will also enable parents to see what their children are buying for their meals.
Problems using WisePay?
- Username /password not accepted? If you've changed your WisePay password, your username will have changed too - to your email address.
- Problems paying for school meals? Click here to download a helpsheet
|Click this link to go to your WisePay account.
WisePay username and password required.
Payments by cash or cheque
Whilst we hope that most parents will take advantage of the new online payment facility, the option of sending cash and cheque payments to school will continue for the foreseeable future. If you wish to continue paying for school meals by cash or cheque, please ensure that:
- Cheques are made payable to Lady Manners School and are clearly marked on the back with the student's name and form
- Cash payments are placed in a sealed envelope stating the student's name, form and the amount of cash enclosed
- Cheques and envelopes containing cash are placed in the collection boxes outside the Main Office. Students need to make sure this is done before 11.00am to ensure they are paid onto their account by lunchtime.
- Notes and coins may be entered directly into the revaluer machine located in Reception.
Did you know that just by registering your children for Free School Meals, in addition to gaining the support yourself, the school will receive money which can then be used to help the students? Click here for more information.
If you have a query about a payment to school, not answered on this page, please email your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org.